Friday, June 25, 2010


Well here we go, thanks for taking the time to check out my blog.  I started this for a couple of reasons, one is that I wanted to write a cookbook based on the food I like to cook and eat, but after poking around I realized that writing, selling and publishing a book would take more time and organization than I have right now so I figured that the blog would actually suit my creative outlet a little better.  Those of you who know me know that I love to cook and eat and always wanted to own my own restaurant so if you like the recipes and want to contribute to my dream please feel free to use the chipin button on the top of the page, you can send anything you like,  10% of all proceeds will go to a charity in Atascadero CA . The remainder will go into the build CalTerra fund.  We also have a site picked out and are almost ready to go, most of the recipes that I post here will be potential dishes at CalTerra so please feel free to add some comments and check back to see what I am up to

No comments:

Post a Comment